Hi there, I'm Michelle!
I'm a Web Designer from Pennsylvania, currently living in Concord, North Carolina. I have a background working with various companies, from small corporations to a public university. I began my design career working for Imagine ProCom, where I developed my skills in the basics of web design and coding. I continued to explore my abilities in college and graduated Summa Cum Laude with a degree in Graphic Design.
My design aesthetic mixes classic art with an innovative style to create a modern twist on traditional design. I believe the elements of both styles combined are synergistic. Strategically, I identify and empathize with my audience when designing, in order to focus on speaking solely to them. I am passionate about everything from illustrations to UI/UX, and I thrive to learn every aspect of design.
The fun stuff
- I have 3 cats, so no need to ask—yes, I am that crazy cat lady
- I love Harry Potter, as you can see from the picture of me drinking butterbeer
- I traveled to Belize during a winter semester in college
- I am marrying my best friend in May 2019
- I built this site myself (what?! so impressive!)